||[Nov. 7th, 2006|01:03 am]
Ehm. I've been tagged by Pip. *looks in wonder at the little yellow mark on her forearm* But because I don't have a mass of people to tag back, I'll leave that out. However, of course I'll happily contribute six random facts about myself. So here goes. |
1) I have no idea what to put in this entry.
2) I have no idea what to put in this second part of the entry either. However, I am by now considering confessing to things that have been scary. Or possibly to mention something about this new boy-thing of mine, but that's just tacky.
*looks somewhat furtively around the room, and then dives quickly back to the computer*
3) I don't care one little bit about tacky right now. He gives hours of foreplay and it makes me so damned confused and incoherent.
4) I frequently regret having said tacky things. Right after the fact. I regret the previous entry very hard, right now. I may be blushing.
*tries to not feel red and, only very gradually, manages to calm down*
5) I don't really know what to put in this part number five either. I feel like making up for the previous tackiness, by stating something which will make me look good. But right off the top of my head, I can't think of a thing.
*bites lip and thinks long and hard*
6) In fact I believe that I'm rather a weird person. I hope for this. And that is so tacky that I blush harder than before. If there is one thing which makes people similar, it's the wish to be unique. How awful of me to have even mentioned it.
*drags herself off the internet before she blurts out with more*
Talics, I’m sorry, but I think I’m just about to annoy you, and possibly insult you, but damn… my first thought was: Awww!!! And my second thought was: Cute! Then I returned to the awww again, I’m afraid.
However, once I had gotten over all that… This thing with the boy sounds great! I’m glad he’s making you incoherent. Everyone needs a bit of that every now and again ;)
Are you secretly a shy person?
I must admit I have often felt very slightly intimidated by you, because I don’t always understand you, and not understanding something or someone always scares the hell out of me.
Yes, I’m really secretly frightened of facing the fact that I have the intelligence of an amoeba.
If it makes you feel any better, I think you’re quite strange – but strange in a refreshing way, and it makes me want to know you, despite the aforementioned awe of your intellect.
Pip :) *who has no concept of tackiness, and hopes she never will or she’s in thirty-years-worth of serious trouble*
*laughs* Of course I'm secretly a shy person! I only manage to sometimes camouflage it until it becomes impossible due to the blushing... ;)
And apart from that, you really think I'm strange and hard to understand? Awww. Thank you Pip. That's what I aim for. *laughs some more* I think I may have this communication problem at times. It's all so clear in my head, but I just fail to put it into words. It's like when you wake up from a strange dream and you know so well how it felt, the atmosphere of it - but you can't remember what it really was about at all.
Anyways. *points to the boy and grins* He is great. ;)
And btw, if you have the intelligence of an amoeba then I'm quite clearly the amoeba's distant relative from that more challenged strain of the family.
*laughs and throws CE a feather... sadly though, it lands in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean since, as we all know, feathers are very hard to toss more than half-ways to where you want them to go*